(1) By completing the online registration process and creating a profile, a user contract is concluded with the operator. The subject of the contract of use is the free use of the profile.
(2) Creating a profile requires the creation of a user account. This consists of a user name and a password (“log-in data”).
(3) The creation of a user account is only possible if the user provides a current email address. This email address is also used for communication with the operator.
(4) The user assures that the data used when creating his profile (“profile data”) is correct and complete. The use of Pseudonyms is not permitted.
(5) Contract language is German or English.
(6) In any communication between the user and other users, any contractual relationships arise exclusively between the users involved. The operator is neither a representative nor does he himself become a contractual partner.
(1) When using the profile, the user can make use of various services:
• The user has the option of publishing their own content (text, images, etc.) within the portal.
• The user has the option of sending messages to other users.
• The user has the option of founding a sub-community or joining an existing sub-community
(2) The operator is entitled to block access to individual content at any time, for example if there is a suspicion that it violates applicable law or the rights of third parties. The user has no claim to the maintenance of individual functionalities of the portal.
(3) The operator endeavors to ensure trouble-free operation of the portal. This is naturally limited to services over which the operator has an influence. The operator is at liberty to restrict access to the portal in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, due to maintenance work, capacity issues and other events that are beyond his control.
(1) The user undertakes to observe applicable law (e.g. criminal, competition and youth protection law) when creating and using their own content and not to violate any third-party rights (e.g. name, trademark, copyright and data protection rights).
(2) The user undertakes to the operator that any content that is posted on the portal does not violate applicable law or common decency in terms of its content or form. The same applies to setting external links. In particular, it is not permitted to distribute content that represents, concerns or contains
• Glorification of violence and extremism of any kind
• Incitement and instigation to commit crimes and violations of the law, threats against life, limb or property
• Incitement against people or companies
• Statements that infringe personality, slander, defamation and slander by users and third parties, as well as violations of fair competition law
• Copyright infringing content or other intellectual property violations
• Sexual harassment of users and third parties
• Offensive, sexist, obscene, vulgar, hateful or disgusting materials and language
(3) Content protected by copyright may only be included verbatim in contributions without the consent of the respective rights holder within the framework of the applicable citation law. Quotations are to be marked by highlighting using the citation function and citing the source. Quotations in foreign languages are also to be translated into German to the extent that the content is roughly visible. In particular, posts that are not quoted correctly can be removed or corrected by the moderators. The distribution and/or public reproduction of any content of the portal without the consent of the operator is prohibited.
(1) Without the express permission of the operator, the user may only use the portal for private purposes and may not advertise for himself or third parties. This means in particular that the user may not use any messages with advertising content without the consent of the operator and the recipient (in particular: spam messages).
(2) In the event that the user uses the opportunity to inform third parties about the existence of the portal via the recommendation function provided by the operator, he must ensure that the third party agrees to the sending of the advertising recommendation email.
(3) In the event that the Content contains hyperlinks to third-party sites, the User warrants that it has the right to use the hyperlink and that the website to which the link is made (“Landing Page”) complies with applicable law and third-party rights.
(4) The user is obliged to handle the log-in data carefully. Without exception, the user is prohibited from disclosing the log-in data to third parties and/or allowing third parties to access the profile by bypassing the log-in data.
(5) The user must refrain from any activity that is likely to impair and/or excessively burden the operation of the portal or the technical infrastructure behind it. These include in particular:
• the use of software, scripts or databases in connection with the use of the portal;
• the automatic reading, blocking, overwriting, modifying, copying of data and/or other content, insofar as this is not necessary for the proper use of the portal;
(6) It is also a violation of privacy and therefore not permitted to remove the anonymity of other users or to disclose information from other users from private messages, emails or chats that are not intended for the public. Users may not include any information in their posts or make it known in any other way that could reveal the identity of another user or that the user has received from other users exclusively in private messages, emails or chats.
(7) Should disruptions occur when using the portal or its functionalities, the user will inform the operator of this disruption immediately. The same applies if the user obtains information about content published by third parties that obviously violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(1) The user grants the operator a spatially and temporally unlimited, irrevocable, non-exclusive, gratuitous right, transferable to third parties, to exploit the content posted in the online offer. The operator is entitled to use, edit and exploit the content at any time. This includes in particular the right of reproduction, the right of distribution and the right of public reproduction, in particular the right of public access. The user waives the right to name the author. This regulation does not affect the user’s ability to grant third parties rights to content posted according to certain license models.
(2) All rights to the content of the portal are owned by the operator. The user is prohibited from duplicating, distributing and/or publishing content that the operator, other users or third parties have posted on the portal.
(1) Unlimited liability: The operator is liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. For slight negligence, the operator is liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb and health of persons.
(2) In all other respects, the following limited liability shall apply: In the event of slight negligence, the Operator shall only be liable in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the User may regularly rely (cardinal obligation). The amount of liability for slight negligence is limited to the damage that was foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded and the occurrence of which must typically be expected. This limitation of liability also applies to the vicarious agents of the operator.
The user indemnifies the operator and his employees or agents against all resulting third-party claims in the event of a claim for alleged or actual violation of rights and/or violation of third-party rights through actions taken by the user in connection with the use of the portal. In addition, the User undertakes to reimburse all costs incurred by the Operator as a result of third party claims. The reimbursable costs also include the costs of an appropriate legal defense.
(1) The user hereby agrees to the storage of the personal data entered by him. This also applies to the storage of the IP addresses that are transmitted each time the portal is used. In particular, the user also agrees to the presentation of the personal data he has entered in his profile within the portal for other users of the portal and third parties who are not users of the portal.
(2) The user also agrees to the use of his personal data for the personalization of advertisements placed in the portal (personal data is not passed on to the advertisers). The user also agrees that third-party advertisements of any kind may be placed on his profile pages.
(3) The use of the portal makes the collection, processing and use of personal data by the operator unavoidable. The operator assures that all stored data will be treated with care and will only be processed within the framework of the user’s data protection consent. Any further use of personal data by the operator will only take place if this is legally permissible or the user has consented in advance.
(4) The user also agrees that the operator may use the user’s personal data for direct marketing purposes. This includes advertising to the user by email and by post.
(1) The contract runs for an indefinite period and can be terminated by either party at any time without observing a period of notice and giving reasons.
(2) In addition and beyond this, the right of the parties to terminate the contractual relationship through extraordinary termination for good cause remains unaffected.
(3) The Operator shall have good cause to terminate this Agreement if the Customer fails to fulfill its obligations under section 4 or 5 of this contract is permanently violated.
(1) If the contract contains invalid provisions, the validity of the rest of the contract remains unaffected.
(2) German law is exclusively applicable to this contract.
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
Minol Messtechnik W. Lehmann GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: 0711 94910
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, email addresses, etc.).
Some data processing operations are only possible with your explicit consent. You can revoke your consent that you have already given at any time. An informal notification by email is sufficient for the revocation. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
As a data subject, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of a breach of data protection law. The competent supervisory authority with regard to data protection issues is the state data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company’s registered office is located. The following link provides a list of data protection officers and their contact details:
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to third parties. It is provided in a machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only be done to the extent that it is technically feasible.
You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, the origin of the data, its recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data at any time within the framework of the applicable legal provisions. In this regard and also for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time via the contact options listed in the imprint.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https://” address line of your browser and by the lock symbol in the browser line.
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
70771 Leinfelden – Echterdingen
Telephone: 0711 94 91 -1152
Some cookies are “session cookies.” Such cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your browser session. On the other hand, other cookies remain on your end device until you delete them yourself. Such cookies help us to recognize you when you return to our website.
With a modern web browser you can monitor, restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. Many web browsers can be configured in such a way that cookies are automatically deleted when the program is closed. The deactivation of cookies can result in limited functionality of our website.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
You can also change the cookie settings you have selected on this page at any time by clicking on the following button:Cookie settings
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The storage of Google Analytics cookies and the use of this analysis tool are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising. If a corresponding consent was requested (e.g. consent to the storage of cookies), the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. As a result, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics.
You can find more information on how Google Analytics handles user data in Google’s data protection declaration: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
We have concluded an order data processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Data stored by Google at the user and event level that is linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. User ID) or advertising IDs (e.g. DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID) are anonymised after 14 months or deleted. You can find details on this under the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=en
Our website uses web fonts from Google. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using these web fonts, it is possible to present you with the presentation of our website that we want, regardless of which fonts are available to you locally. This is done by retrieving the Google Web Fonts from a Google server in the USA and the associated transfer of your data to Google. This is your IP address and which of our pages you have visited. The use of Google Web Fonts is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the optimal presentation and transmission of our website. The company Google is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”. This data protection agreement is intended to ensure compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
For details about Google Web Fonts, visit: https://www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:about
and further information in the data protection regulations of Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
Our website uses Mapbox Tiles on some subpages to display interactive maps. The Mapbox Tiles API is a mapping service provided by Mapbox Inc. (Mapbox). By using the Mapbox Tiles API, information about the use of this website, including your IP address, can be transmitted to Mapbox in the USA.
When you visit a page that contains Mapbox Tiles maps, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Mapbox servers. Mapbox transmits the map content directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. Therefore, we have no control over the scope of the data collected by Mapbox in this way.
For more information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Mapbox, your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Mapbox’s data protection information at https://www.mapbox.com/privacy/ . There it says, among other things, that the IP address of the visitor, the address of the page visited, the date and time and the pages accessed are stored. According to Mapbox, this information is used exclusively to improve the service provided for diagnostic and analysis purposes. Mapbox does not pass on personal data to third parties.
You can also prevent Mapbox cookies by disabling third-party cookies in your browser settings.
So-called “social share buttons” are used in individual blog posts on this website. These enable users to share interesting posts on other social networks and are integrated via the ” Easy Social Share Buttons ” plugin. Unlike, for example, the native social share buttons of the various platform providers themselves, no so-called “trackers” are used here and therefore no personal data (PII) is collected. Also, no data is transmitted to the network operators themselves. It is only recorded how often which of the integrated buttons is clicked in order to be able to make statements about their relevance.
Created using the privacy configurator by