– 📖🕓≈ 3 min – Minol ZENNER Connect welcomes Hailo Digital Hub as a new strong cooperation partner. Find out in the article what this partnership looks like and why it makes an important contribution to more sustainability and a better climate.
– 📖🕓≈ 7 min – [Update des ursprünglichen Artikels vom 22.07.2022] The use of LoRaWAN® sensors in combination with a dashboard is ideal for monitoring the indoor climate in meeting rooms. That is why we are showing you in a small series of articles how a self-programmed indoor climate dashboard tailored to individual requirements based on our IoT platform B.One Middleware can look like.
– 📖🕓≈ 3 min – Are you also always unsure whether or when your plants will need water again and how much? Or do you have to ensure a certain indoor climate for them, but are wondering how? LoRaWAN® based IoT sensors provide a remedy…
– 📖🕓≈ 3 min – What are the differences between the LPWAN technologies LoRaWAN® and NB-IoT? What are the pros and cons of each? That and more in this blog article.
– 📖🕓≈ 3 min – ZENNER International offers its customers smart IoT PLUG&PLAY solutions for different LoRaWAN® applications in the Minol ZENNER Connect network. As of now, these are available not only in Germany but also in many other European countries. Find out more now!
– 📖🕓≈ 2 min – At the July 6 and July 7th the annual LoRaWAN® World Expo will finally take place again in Paris. Secure a ticket quickly and exchange ideas with the experts of the Minol-ZENNER Group on topics relating to LoRaWAN®. Find out more in the article now.
Field Report: Healthy Room Climate in the Homeoffice with LoRaWAN® Part 2 – Humidity, Amount of Light & Conclusion
– 📖🕓≈ 6 min – Most recently, it was shown here how you can ensure a healthy indoor climate with IoT sensors and the B.One Gallery, for example in the homeoffice or office. Experience in part
2 of my personal experience report on how I fared in practice when monitoring the humidity and the amount of light, and what my overall conclusion is.
Field Report: Healthy Room Climate in the Homeoffice with LoRaWAN® Part 1 – Setup, CO2 Level & Temperature
– 📖🕓≈ 7 min – Most recently, it was shown here how you can ensure a healthy indoor climate with IoT sensors and the B.One Gallery, for example in the home office or office. Experience in part
1 of my personal experience report on how I fared with the setup and monitoring of the CO2 level and temperature in practice.
- Hailo Digital Hub + Minol ZENNER Connect – Strong Cooperation for more Sustainability
- Room Climate Dashboard based on B.One Middleware Part 1: A Sample Implementation
- Monitoring Plants with IoT Sensors and LoRaWAN®: The Use Case
- LoRaWAN® vs. NB-IoT – A first Overview and Comparison
- Minol ZENNER Connect goes EUROPE